- The exhibits will be staged at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
250 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
- Carpet is not required for your booth, as the ballroom and lobby areas are carpeted.
- Telecommunication services are to be ordered through the Omni Nashville Hotel.
- It is the financial obligation of each exhibitor to leave the hotel, floors and walls in the same condition as they were prior to move-in.
Monday September 19, 2016
12- 5 p.m.
Tuesday September 20, 2016
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday September 21, 2016
10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday September 22, 2016
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 22, 2016
4:30 - 8 p.m.
Friday September 23, 2016
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The Radio Show Exhibit Space Fee includes:
- Use of contracted floor space
- Standard flameproof booth equipment for:
- Linear booths - 8' high purple and white draped back wall, 3' high blue side drape.
- 7" X 44" one-line booth identification sign (company name and booth number) - linear booths only.
- General exhibit hall lighting, air conditioning or heating (during show days).
- Complimentary exhibitor booth personnel registration – eight badges per 100 square feet.
- Two conference session passes per exhibiting company which are interchangeable amongst booth personnel.
- Complimentary Guest Passes for key customers and prospects to visit the Radio Show exhibit floor based on the following scale: 100 sq. ft. = 15 Guest Passes, 200 sq. ft. = 30 Guest Passes, 300 sq. ft. = 45 Guest Passes, 400 sq. ft. = 60 Guest Passes.
- Product listing in the official Radio Show Exhibit Guide and Radio Show website.
- Priority points - 10 points for participation and one point for each paid 100 sq. ft. occupied.
- Exhibitor newsletters and updates.
Show Colors: Purple and White