2020 and Beyond: Insights from the Top
| 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Hilton Anatole Chantilly East
Lunch Service Concludes at 12:15 p.m.
While the media landscape is constantly shifting, radio is as strong as ever. But take your eye off the ball and that can change in an instant. This panel of key industry leaders will share what it takes to succeed in 2020 and beyond – from partnerships and skill sets to platforms, programming, sales and more. We’ll also celebrate this year’s National Radio Award honoree while enjoying a bountiful lunch.
- Mary Berner, President and CEO, CUMULUS MEDIA
- David Field, Chairman, President and CEO, Entercom Communications
- Bob Pittman, Chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Steve Newberry, Executive Vice President, Industry Affairs and Special Projects, NAB (Host)
- Stephanie Ruhle, Anchor and Correspondent, MSNBC and NBC News (Moderator)
- Mary Quass, Chair and CEO, NRG Media (Recipient of National Radio Award)
- Madison Ryann Ward, Singer and Songwriter, BMI (Entertainment
Steve NewberryExecutive Vice President, Strategic Planning and Industry Affairs
National Association of Broadcasters
Mary BernerPresident and Chief Executive Officer
David FieldChairman, President and CEO