Flynn Foster, Chief Executive Officer and President of Guaranty Corporation, joined Guaranty in 2010. In addition, Mr. Foster is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Guaranty Corporation. Prior to joining Guaranty, Mr. Foster spent 18 years in the financial services business. Mr. Foster has worked with the management team of Guaranty’s senior living entity since January 2010. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University.
Mr. Foster is involved in the following community leadership activities:
• Chairman, Louisiana Association of Broadcasters, 2015-2017; Past Board Member
o 2019 LAB Broadcaster of the Year
• Chairman, Visit BR Convention Bureau, 2017; Current Board Member
• Member of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors, Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC); Chairman Elect 2020
• ALS Association Louisiana-Mississippi Chapter, Board Member
• Former BRAC’s Small Business Council Chair
• Former Board Member, St. Luke’s Episcopal Day School
• Major Donor Co-Chair, St. Luke’s Episcopal Day School
• Former Board Member, Louisiana Arts & Science Museum
• Former Board Chair, Baton Rouge Detox Center
He and his wife Dana have two sons, Landon and Luke.