September 22 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Omni Nashville Hotel Broadway AB
Last year’s “Unlocking Programmatic’s Potential” laid the groundwork for understanding programmatic and what it means for radio. This year, you will hear from radio’s leaders who have taken the first steps to unlock programmatic for their companies and the radio business as a whole. This panel of programmatic adopters have been transacting programmatically and will share pros, cons and important lessons learned that will help inform next steps for any radio station or group to get started and go beyond in the programmatic space.
- Erica Farber, President and CEO, Radio Advertising Bureau
- Scott Bender, Global Head of Publisher Strategy & Business Development, Prohaska Consulting
- Mark Gray, President, Katz Radio Group
- Chris Protzman, Vice President Sales - Radio , The E. W. Scripps Company
- Lauren Russo, SVP, Managing Director of Audio and Promotions, Horizon Media