Keeping Up with the Changing Radio Regulatory Landscape
September 22 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Omni Nashville Hotel Cumberland 3/4
Millions of Americans listen to radio every day for news and entertainment, and to stay safe during emergencies. Radio is an integral part of every community across the country, but the economic, policy and competitive challenges continue to evolve. Bringing together experts in radio regulation, management and technology, this panel will discuss the major issues facing radio broadcasters today: AM radio revitalization, ambient noise, FM translators, pirate radio interference and the new online public file requirements, among others. Donít miss out on your chance to see into the future of radio regulation.
- Larry Walke, Associate General Counsel, Legal & Regulatory Affairs, NAB
- The Honorable Ajit Pai, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Jim Bradshaw, Deputy Chief, Audio Division, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Mike Dowdle, Vice President, Business Affairs and General Counsel, Bonneville International
- Chris Wood, Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Univision Communications, Inc.