September 22 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Omni Nashville Hotel Legends Ballroom
Come hear how LifeLock, the leading brand in the identity theft protection category, leverages radio nationally and locally and see first-hand how the connections on-air talent have with their listeners help LifeLock achieve steady growth. Lina Calia, vice president, Paid Media , LifeLock and Kathryn Kercher, LifeLock Radio Consultant, will be joined at the Advertiser Breakfast by nationally syndicated Bobby Bones of The Bobby Bones Show and Country Top 30 with Bobby Bones and Hubbard Radioís Eric Ferguson and Kathy Hart of Mornings with Eric and Kathy heard daily on Chicagoís The Mix 101.9.
RABís Erica Farber will moderate this lively Q&A panel which will provide unparalleled perspectives and practical takeaways and make for a canít miss Radio Show session.
The breakfast will also feature the presentation of Radio Inkís Radio Wayne Awards.
- Kevin Griffin, Song Writer, Recording Artist, BMI
- Erica Farber, President and CEO, Radio Advertising Bureau
- Bobby Bones, On-Air Talent, Premiere Networks
- Lina Calia, VP, Paid Media, Lifelock
- Eric Ferguson, On-Air Talent, Hubbard Radio
- Kathy Hart, On-Air Talent, Hubbard Radio
- Kathryn Kercher, Radio Consulant, Lifelock