Sales Consultant Series: Grow Your Business with Big Thoughts and Quick Wins
September 21 9:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Omni Nashville Hotel Broadway CD
Back by popular demand, the Radio Show features many of the industry’s most respected and sought-after sales consultants and trainers. In this non-stop two-hour session, you’ll get highlights from sales and management experts in a QUICK TALK format, with each presenting in 18 minutes or less. You’ll get tips and ideas for reaching beyond your business, receive materials you can share with your staff and be introduced to successful consultants.
- Jeff Schmidt, Senior Vice President, Professional Development, RAB
- Michael Guld, President, The Guld Resource Group
- Terry Lancaster, Owner, Instant Events Automotive Advertising
- George Leith, Vice President of Sales, Vendasta
- Susan Novicki, President, Morrison & Abraham
- Candace Price, Regional Events Director, iHeartMedia
- Paul Weyland, President, Paul Weyland Communication Strategies.
|9:05AM - 9:25AM||Selling to the Toughest Buyers and Negotiators on the Planet - Car Dealers|
|9:25AM - 9:45AM||To Sell the Truth - Selling Conversations Versus Ads|
|9:45AM - 10:05AM||The Transformation from Radio Sales Rep to Business Development Specialist|
|10:05AM - 10:25AM||Manage Your Client’s Digital Doorways|
|10:25AM - 10:45AM||Beg Borrow or Steal - Events as a New Revenue Stream in Any Market|
|10:45AM - 11:05AM||Integrated Selling in Today’s Media Landscape|
|11:05AM - 11:15AM||Sales Consultant Series: Q&A|